Cambelt & timing belt replacement
If your car needs a replacement cambelt / timing belt, you need to act fast before your engine is seriously damaged. Timing belt failures can lead to expensive repair bills!
We can change cambelts on all makes & models of car. If your car cannot be driven, let us know & we can arrange collection from your location.
- Save up to 60% on main dealer repair prices
- Manufacturer warranty protected timing belt replacement on new cars
- Repairs guaranteed
- Extensive cambelt diagnosis & repair experience
- Approved Garage Scheme member
- Fast repair service to get you back on the road
- Local service based in Wickford, Basildon
- We’ll beat any written quotation
- Appointments available today
How do I know if my timing belt needs replacing?
Timing belts should be replaced inline with manufactures recommendations, normally every 4-5 years or 60,000 miles (we can let you know for your car). Symptoms of cambelt wear include:
- Ticking noise from the engine
- Increased engine temperature or overheating
- Increase in fuel usage
- Engine won’t turn over
- Engine mis-fires
- Oil leak from front of engine
If you are experiencing any of these problems, you may need to replace your cambelt. Call us to arrange a free check or get a quote for repair / replacement.